4/13/11

49 Days

Hello! :) 49 Days.
I simply adore it. I don't know why, but I like it LOL.

Humm it's one of that dramas that you can't hold yourself from feeling anxious to see the next episode. At first, i thought "maybe its nothing special" but then I started to see it, and suddenly i was a fan already. What to say...it's a good story, full of mystery, with good actors and actresses. I'm looking forward to what is coming next. ^-^

Synopsis
A young woman named Ji Hyun was enjoying absolute bliss as she was about to be married with her fiancé, but her perfect life is shattered in a car accident that left her in a coma. She is given a second chance at life by the scheduler, but it comes with a condition: she has to find three people outside of her family who would cry genuine tears for her. In order to do this, she borrows the body of Yi Kyung, a part-time employee at a convenience store, that has caused the accident herself.



My favorite character is the scheduler, played by Jung Il Woo, it's a funny character, he plays a role of a "death angel". 


Almost forgot!
I found a cool website or blog, where you can download the 49 Days OST:

Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment