4/25/11

Can You Hear My Heart



Hi guys!
I decided to talk a little about this drama...
Humm it isn't one of my favourites (at least for now xp), but still, it is a very good drama.(:


This drama is full of melodramatic scenes and conflicts that make us cry or something XP. It is full of sad scenes and romance that make our heart melt as the handsome hero is actually disabled in the drama due to a very tragic situation.

I found it a very interesting drama, different from all I've seen so far, so its worth the watch! 

Description: Cha Dong Joo (Kim Jae Won), a chaebol who loses his hearing due to an accident meets up with Bong Woo Ri (Hwang Jung Eum), the “candy girl” who always ‘cleaning’ the mess and troubles caused by her “mentally retarded” father through a twist of fate. The drama will be also focusing on how people stand up and overcome their sad fates with determination, cheerfulness through the love they receive/given from the others around them.


Well I can say that I like both main male actors in this drama. LOL They are really cute (at least their looks are...) :)


Watch episodes here: http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/can-you-hear-my-heart-episode-list/



No comments:

Post a Comment