8/17/11

Ouran High School Host Club

Hello!!
Today I decided to post a post about this fantastic manga, anime and, finally, drama (live action).
The story revolves around a high school girl named Fujioka Haruhi at the prestigious Ouran Academy, who stumbles upon a group of male students who have formed their own club as hosts. Accidentally breaking an antique vase, Haruhi ends up owing the club a vast amount of money, and she ends up posing as a host in order to repay her debt.


Truth is I only watched the anime and started watching the live action a few days ago. I loved the anime, it was really good (although at first I doubted if I would like it or not...).I ended up liking it so much that it became one of my favorites! That's the irony of my life my friends. LOL Anyway, the same happened with the live action...the first episode...was a little of a shock to me...I didn't like it at all...i thought it was a little too weird! LOL That's what happens when you try to compare the anime version with the live action...


So far, I've seen 4 episodes, and I can say that i started to like it! I became habituated to the "weirdness" or "originality", choose the word that defines better this series...LOL but I've also noticed that they chose well the actors for the live action - they are quite similar to the characters..Perhaps, the only disappointment is Honey-senpai - the fact that he is so short in the anime, didn't mean they had to exaggerate it so much in the live action... Just my opinion!! ^^ 


Ouran High School Host Club Live Action is worth the watch. It's really enjoyable, funny and cute! Although, at least for now, it isn't as "perfect" as I thought it could be...maybe it surprises me until the end :) the best part is yet to come (Tamaki&Haruhi) so...let's wait and have faith! 
To those who haven't watched the anime yet, i would strongly recommend!  Watch the live action too! A good and funny story is always enjoyable - manga, anime or live action.  



No comments:

Post a Comment