8/21/11

Scent of A Woman

Hi guys!!
Today I thought "Why not make a post about this amazing drama??" and...well, here I am!

Description:   Lee Yeon Jae is low level staff in travel agent company who receives verdict that she’s dying and only has several months left then decides to travel to beautiful places all over the world.
Kang Ji Wook is the heir of big travel agent company who engaged to Se Kyung.After they fight and their engagement collapses , Ji Wook quits his parents company, meets Lee Yeon Jae and his life changed completely. 


"Scent of  a Woman" is one of the brightest surprises among all the dramas released this year: it's fresh (although the story is sad...), it's nerve racking and you'll be able to feel the same emotions as the character - if she suffers, we suffer along with her, if she defeats obstacles or is happy, we'll be happy too! Not all the dramas can do what this one does to the audience. It touches a very sensitive issue - illnesses like cancer - and makes us realize that life really is two days...it teaches us to persevere, to find happiness even when all seems so ephemeral. 

"If it was me, what would I do?" - this is the question I've done many times while watching the drama, and the truth is that I couldn't really find an answer...I've kept thinking that if that happened, I would like to react like her - with such force, perseverance, confidence and even fearless...


This drama is based in a love story different from all I've seen until now. I kind of feel bad for her...Why does she have to have that illness?? She could be perfectly healthy and find the love of her life! But, that's the point- injustice is everywhere in our lives, we have to accept it and adapt ourselves...Although I won't keep my hopes high, I really want that, in the end, she'll survive somehow - like a miracle, or that the doctor had the wrong prognosis...wouldn´t we all want it to be like that if it was us? Anyway, it is a beautiful drama with amazing actors! I think anyone would like it so, if you find it interesting, watch it ^^!


Download Scent of a Woman Full OST: http://www.mediafire.com/?29h4fas065l9kpn

Watch Episodes Online: http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/scent-of-a-woman/
                                     http://www.kimchidramas.net/2011/07/scent-of-woman.html

No comments:

Post a Comment